Notice to Passengers
Booking Tickets Online
1. When buying a ticket online, you are required to fill in detailed information accurately. You need to login with a specific account and password. If you forget the account or password, Lanmei Airlines will send the password to your reserved email address. So please keep your account and password appropriately.
- 2. Purchase of tickets is done as you complete the payment online, which means that you agree to accept ""Lanmei Airlines (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. General Conditions of Carriage of Passengers and Baggage"" as the main terms of carriage contract.
- 3. If you order a ticket over 24 hours before departure date of the scheduled flight, please complete the payment and subsequent operations within half an hour. If you order a ticket within 24 hours (inclusive) before departure date of the scheduled flight, please complete the payment and subsequent operations within half an hour (no less than 2 hours before departure of the scheduled flight); otherwise, the system will automatically cancel your order after half an hour.
- 4. Passengers who are unable to purchase a ticket online are as below: VIP passengers, passengers of injury or illness, pregnant women, unaccompanied minors, babies, etc. Since special procedures are needed or special expense will be charged, online purchase for tickets is temporarily not available for them. If needed, please go to ticket office of Lanmei Airlines or ticket agency for ticket purchase. Sorry for inconvenience caused!
- 5. If you need to refund the tickets purchased online, please contact Lanmei Airlines. The refund fee will be dealt with in accordance with corresponding refund or rebook rules of Lanmei Airlines; the money of refund tickets will be returned to the original payer’s bank account. After the completion of refund, Lanmei Airlines promises to deal with your refund as soon as possible. If you fail to receive the refund in time, please contact the car-issuing bank.
- 6. After purchasing a ticket, if you need to apply for the refund as you are unable to take the flight for health reason, which has confirmed by healthcare organizations. For specific provisions and procedures, please dial the 24-hour service hotline (+855 23881890) of Lanmei Airlines or consult the ticket office of Lanmei Airlines.
A reservation is deemed to be confirmed and valid provided that the payment is made by the passenger within the specified ticketing time limit as advised by Lanmei Airlines, and the reservation is accepted by Lanmei Airlines or its authorized sales agents; otherwise, the reservation is deemed to be invalid. According to provisions of Lanmei Airlines, some special tickets are not changeable and cannot be cancelled. For specific conditions about related price, please refer to relevant transportation price regulation.
While checking in and processing outbound formalities, passengers must hold valid passports, visas and all other documents required by laws, regulations or orders of the countries or areas concerned. Lanmei Airlines is not liable for passengers’ losses or expenses incurred by passengers’ failure to submit the required documents, and Lanmei Airlines reserves the right to refuse the carriage of such passengers.
- Please understand your flight information before taking a flight, including but not limited to the original flight, stopover, transit stop, destination, etc. Passengers should confirm the validity of the document on the basis of flight information. Lanmei Airlines is not liable for the refusal of carriage for passengers, which caused by identifications.
Tickets are not transferable. If someone other than the person entitled to be carried on a ticket travels pursuant to that ticket or is given a refund in connection therewith, Lanmei Airlines shall not be liable to the person with the original right to the use of the ticket.?If a ticket were to be used or refunded by any person other than the person entitled to be carried, Lanmei Airlines would not be liable to the person entitled to be carried or refunded.
Period of Validity
A ticket is valid for carriage for one year from the date of commencement of travel or if no portion of the ticket is used, from the date of issue thereof, except as otherwise provided by tickets, conditions of carriage or Lanmei Airlines’ regulations.?The validity period of a special fare ticket is calculated according to Lanmei Airlines’ Regulations. The validity of a ticket is calculated from the date of commencement of travel or 00:00 of the next day upon which a ticket is issued to 00:00 of the next day of expiration date.
Fares and Charges
Fares are applicable for carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of final destination; Fares do not include ground and marine transportation between airports or between airports and town terminals. Any taxes, fees or charges imposed by the government or other authorities, or by operators of the airport, will be excluded and shall be borne by passengers.
Loss of Tickets
In case of loss of unused tickets, passengers should apply to either Lanmei Airlines or its authorized agents for reporting loss in writing, including the date and place of purchase, valid identification, a certificate issued by local police authority and other proofs. Lanmei Airlines is not liable for any loss incurred by fraudulent refund or use of lost tickets before passengers make loss reports.
If passengers fail to travel as stated on the itineraries of tickets for any personal reason, passengers may request a refund from Lanmei Airlines under related regulations. Refunds can be made only at the place where the original ticket was issued or the place authorized by Lanmei Airlines.
Please arrive at Lanmei Airlines’ check-in counter of the airport 180 minutes before departure of the flight, so as to complete check-in procedures and formalities as required by the government.
Passengers with Special Needs
Under the conditions of Lanmei Airlines’ regulations, unaccompanied children, incapacitated passengers, pregnant women, patients and other passengers with special needs can be accepted for carriage after agreed by Lanmei Airlines and related carriers.
The weight of unchecked baggage for each passenger is limited to 7 kilograms, and the dimensions of such item must not exceed 20×40×55 centimeters. According to piecework rules, the weight of unchecked baggage should not exceed 7 kg and the sum of three sides should not exceed 115 centimeters. Unchecked baggage exceeding the maximum weight or dimensions above should be regarded as checked baggage.
Free Baggage Allowance
For international flights and regional flights operated by Lanmei Airlines, free baggage allowance will be calculated by the number of pieces.
All checked baggage must be packed, locked properly and tied up securely, so that it can endure air pressure change. The carrier may refuse to accept or not be liable for damage to such baggage which is not conformed to packing requirements or conditions of carriage.
Prohibited Carry-on or Checked Baggage
Passengers should not carry the following items in checked baggage or carry-on items: any inflammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic or radioactive materials, polymeric materials, magnetic substances or other dangerous items. Passengers shall not carry items prohibited to exit, entry or transit and items of limited carriage by laws, orders or regulations of the state or any country included in the passengers’ itineraries. Passengers are not allowed to carry arms, sharp objects or lethal weapons when taking flights. Passengers shall not carry fragile or perishable items, money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, passports and other identification documents or samples in checked baggage. The carrier is not liable for losses incurred by passengers’ breaches of provisions above.
Lanmei Airlines' liabilities for bodily injury of passengers and damage or loss of checked baggage or carry-on items of passengers should be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations of "Montreal Convention" signed on May 28, 1999.
The Notice to Passengers (International Carriage) is an overview of Lanmei Airlines’ General Conditions of International Carriage for Passengers and Baggage. In addition to complying with the General Conditions of Carriage, passengers shall also abide by other rules and regulations prescribed and released by Lanmei Airlines, as well as laws, orders, regulations and other related clauses of relevant countries and areas